Saturday, May 24, 2008

Little Dare Devil!



Caleb loves riding his horsey!!! Caleb can get on and off all by himself now.


Daddy and Caleb were playing cowboys together (notice the cowboy hats). It's daddy turn right now. Caleb is in the background waiting patiently. Actually he's probably thinking that's his horse not Dads, and Dad is a little big for Caleb's horse!!



For the most part, Caleb would ride his horse just like any other little child then one sunday afternoon...
He stands up on his horse and then starts rocking on his horse standing up! He did just fine and got down when he was all done.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my looks like you may have a cowboy on your hands there!

Audre said...

Oh My he is a dare devil!! and oooo soooo cute! he totally looks like a little man in his church clothes! I love it!!! Awwwww...... I wanna see you guys sooo bad!!!

Amy said...

I love those pictures!! And his face when Jared is on the horse is classic!!! It's a total "that's mine! Get off!" kind of a look!!! I'm so glad you had your baby!!!!!! I can't wait to see him! Congrats!