These pictures are actually old pictures that I forgot to post!
So we were at wal-mart getting some warm clothes for Jared and the Boys, and this is what we found...
A coat for Jared that matched a brown corderoy jacket of mine, (o.k. so it's not really warm but he liked it)
and a nice snow suit for Caleb!! ( he already had the snow boats to go with the suit).
He wasn't too excited about trying it on, but he really enjoyed sledding in it. Caleb actually prefers to just be pulled around in the sled rather then really sledding down a hill.
I just thought this one was funny. Jared and Caleb drinking their juice ba-ba's and eating pop-corn! (I think there was a movie playing as well.




2 comments:
Hahahaha! those are sooo cute!! and the Juice Baba's!! LOL!! Reminds me of moms house! hehehehe!!
Caleb is getting so big! Your post are always so fun! The coats look great!
Post a Comment