Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ouch!!

"Does it look bad?"

"Dude, it feels huge!"

So while I was on the computer, Caleb and Jacob were wrestling on the floor next to me, both having a great time. Then they started running up and down the hall way, laughing and enjoying having a playmate. then I hear a loud thud and I just think to myself, "Oh no!", then the crying starts from Jacob and Caleb tells me, "uh oh! mommy, Jacob" and looking a little guilty, but with jacob being wabbly on his feet still I couldn't pin the act on Caleb. So I pick up Jacob and turn him around to see the damage done and heard myself say, "Oh my Gosh!!" The volume at which those words came out of my mouth, made me stop and look around, and then try to comfort the kids, at the thought that I might have scared them further with the sound of my voice.



the good news is that Jacob doesn't have a concusion, and he's acting his normal playful, calm self. (the wound looks a lot worse in person. These pictures were after I wiped away the dripping blood from his forehead.)






3 comments:

Alisha said...

Aren't boys fun? I like your tour as well! It was really fun! What did you mean by the new baby room? Was that an annoucement? LOL! Cute Boys!

Audre2 said...

Oh No!! Poor Kid! that looks painful! good thing he's a boy, cause that may leave a scar!

LOL! I did the same thing the first time jasmine fell off the couch right on her face!!

Amie & Zack said...

Poor guy!!! That looks like it hurts! Alot!!!