Friday, March 26, 2010

Jared

Hey Family,




I thought I would just let everyone know that I have started my first step toward becoming a politician. hahaha. Not really but I am a county delegate. I went to the Republican Party Caucus meeting and ended up coming out being one of four county delegates.



A delegate, as I understand it, votes for the county candidates on behalf of his or her precinct or at least is expected too. In our precinct there were two state delegates and four county delegates. I am hoping that the experience will be a good first step to becoming more involved in elected good and righteous people to positions of leadership.



Thanks for your attention, just thought I would let everyone know because I am kind of excited about it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is exciting. Congratulations!

Audre said...

Awesome! Way to Go Jared!!