Friday, August 13, 2010

Abby's Crawling!


While Aunt Cheryl and Nana where here visiting, Abby decided to start crawling, or atleast attempt to crawl! It was very exciting.

At first she just kind of rocked back and forth with her head on the floor!

Andof course we cheered her on, but all the excitement made her stop and look around at us!

My camera was too slow to catch this attempt. I only caught her rolling out of it, but I thought it was a cute picture anyways.

Luckily for me she kept trying!
She actually got her head up this time!

These next pictures are just of her new hair doo! Her hair is long enough that I did a low pony tail, and I think it made her look much older!
I took this picture to show her bold spot in the back, but I noticed her face in the mirror and I thought it look like she was posing for the picture! Almost as if she new I was trying to take a picture of her hair!


From the side.

Everytime I tried taking a picture, Abby would look at the camera; which is usually what you want them to do!


So I tried to catch her attention but her looking at the camera in the mirror!
It worked out pretty goo cause now I have a picture of the back of her hair and her cute face!
Saved the best for last! I love her chunky cheeks!

2 comments:

Audre2 said...

Abby crawling???? NO WAY!! she is NOT supposed to be doing that yet!!! she is supposed to be a baby still!! she is sooo adorable!!!

I'm so happy Nana and Cheryl got to come see you guys!! how fun!!!

Oh Ash!!! I lover her low piggy's!! and with the bows even better!! you know me!! I love the hair accessories!! LOL! Bows, flowers, rhinestones you name it!! her bald spot looks like it's filling in yay!! I love those sweet little looks she gives! the expressions on her face are so precious!! and I am totally loving that shirt on her i think it helps bring out her blue eyes!! they are so pretty! I'm so jealous that your baby has longer hair than mine!! after all mine is already almost 16 mos! LOL she still doesn't have enough hair for low piggy's yet~ :)

Alisha said...

Awesome! Way to go Abby! What a great hairstyle! Can't wait till I can do that with Julia's hair!