At 7 months old Abby's hair is long enough for a french braid!!
You can see her bold spot in the back! Well the hair is starting to grow in, so you can see hair there but it wasn't long enough to fit into the braid so there's a gap in the braid where there was no hair to grab and pull into the french braid!
Her hair is so fine that the braid didn't last long, especially after her nap. So I made sure to document it as I went along.
And here's the other side. You can see she still doesn't have too much hair around her face either.
But she is starting to get bangs, instead of having hair from the very back act as bangs!
Here's a better picture of the other side. Once again you can see her bold section in the back. She has hair on top and hair on the very bottom (which is what is giving her braid such length in the back) but there's not too much around her face and right through the middle section of her head. Kinda wierd, but oh so long!
And here's the finished project! It was rather hard cause she kept moving away and turning around! But finally the hair doo was completed! And that's about how long it stayed in too!
The braid was so scraggle after her nap that I took it all down and Jared didn't even get to see it.
Oh well!
Luckily for me, Abby didn't mind getting her hair done!






4 comments:
HOW ADORABLE!!! OMG THAT IS SOOOO AWESOME!!!! The pix of the back of her head totally look like she is a toddler because her hair is so so os so os so so LONG!! you would never guess that that is a 6 month old's head!!! ANd her hair Is getting lighter! it almost looks red!! She is so dang CUUUTE! I can't wait to see you guys next month!!
That's crazy!! I can't imagine doing that on Xander (and why would I, considering he's a boy!) without him always turning around! Good job Ashley!
Soo cute! I love it!i can't believe she has such long hair!
Cute!
Marin is 7 months and her hair is still less than 1 centimeter...
Post a Comment