Since today is Abigails 1st birthday, I am dedicating this post to her! But the real reason for posting these pictures is because my sister requested to see Abby's bangs.
She's starting to get her bangs! They start way back on her head but they're coming!
They look really blonde at times too.
Awww! Precious baby!
Jared has this one as he desktop background!
She is definately "Daddy's little girl!"
She adores him and has him wrapped around her little finger! Hehehe!
It's really cute to see!
I was doint Abby's hair the other day and couldn't figure out what to do. So i decided to curl it!
She held perfectly still the whole time too!
There's one curl!
Her hair has the disposition towards curling,... it just can't hold it for very long.
Yay! I was hoping for a curly pigtail! and there it is!
He hair gets curly when she gets out of the tub, but once it dries, it goes straight.
She was watching "Super Why" and educational show for learning to read.
I didn't know she like the show so much, but i sure am glad it held her attention for me to do her hair!
"You see my hair? You like it?"
She was knodding her head at me when I took the picture.
I'm not sure what she was trying to tell me.
And here's the finished product. It's too bad her hair doesn't hold the curl better.
Oh well!
Maybe when she hits puberty her hair will get curly; that's when my hair went curly.











4 comments:
soooooooo cute!!! I love her curlies!!! and I love her bangs!! she's soooo darn cute!! and I LOVE that outfit she is wearing in the first picture!! soooo stinking cute!! where did you get it?!!?!? I want one for Roxie!!! hehehehe!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Abby!!!! Your Present is in the mail, it'll be a little late.....
The brand is called "Jumping Beans", (or bean)Kohl's carries that brand. We got a gift card for kohl's for Christmas from Jared's work and baught Caleb some size 4 clothes! anyways, Caleb's clothes were also that Jumping Bean brand, that's how I know what Kohl's has.
Omg! She's so pretty! I LOVE the curls! Super cute! Her bangs have gotten long sense we were their !!
Wow it's an accomplishment to get a single rubberband in a 1 yr old's hair, and you got some curls in! What a pretty baby!
Post a Comment