Monday, February 28, 2011

The Bunk Bed!

The boys are demonstrating their abilites so my pictures would be more exciting!


Up on top...

down below.

Jacob was even brave enough to come down the ladder by himself.
(I was afraid coming down would be an issue for Jacob; he can be rather timid at times)



Abby, underneath the ladder; a place I don't usually find her.

Going up. "Wait your turn, Caleb!"

Abby's very impressive with her flexablility and climbing skills!

They love their new bunk-bed!


1 comment:

Audre2 said...

SO cute!! How Fun!! little busy Bodies!!! so how are things going with the bunk beds? are you liking it, or is it proving to be stressful?
I keep debating weather or not i want one...... Does it scare you having it near the window like that? I think I'd be afraid of them bouncing on the bed and falling right out the window...... :( maybe I'm just paranoid.... :) LOL

Abby is such a Big girl climbing up there!! she is like at the same climbing level as Roxie and Roxie is almost a whole year older!! LOL