Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Curls...Again


The Sunday before Valentines Day I decided to put Abby's hair in curlers, over night! Just to see how well her hair would hold it...plus I thought it'd be stinkinin' cute!

"Huh?, What?"

"You lookin' at me?"

"Oh! o.k., Cheese!"

"Huh?"


Mommy:  "Abby!! What are you doing'?"

Abby (startled): "Ah! Who me? I wasn't playing in the toilet!"

Bouncing on the bed!

She was being such a ham!

I couldn't help but take a picture!

Unfortunately...

... it made Caleb feel a little left out. So he made sure I got a picture of him too!

2 comments:

Audre2 said...

HAHA!!! that is tooo funny!! calbe sounds just like Jasmine!!!

Her little turly's are so cute!!! SHE is so cute!! I love that headband on her!!! and the Red too!! she's so pretty!!!

Alisha said...

I love how cute her hair is... can't wait to try it on Julia. Good luck job hunting!