The Joys Summer Brings!
(June-Aug. pics.)
Running through the sprinklers,
(there's the happy face!)
Bright summer colors,
Cute up-doo's for your hair,
And summer clothes like skirts,...
shorts, and sandles. And our favorite thing of summer...
Sharing popcycles with friends!
"Yumm!"
Summer also brings the need for hats!
Caleb loves to draw and write his letters!
And lastley, but not least summer also brings...
Blonde Hair!
"Who me?"
Usually her hair is pulled back to keep it out of her face ...
her food, and yes even her boogers!
"Hey!"
The only time it looks blonde is when it's down and that hasn't happened lately!
So now all my kids have taken after their father with the blonde hair!
But there's a little bit of me in there somehwere... right?
We love all the joys of summer time!




















2 comments:
OMG!! She IS SOOOO PRETTY!!!! Abby has gotten so big!! I love her pretty blonde hair too!! and all her hair dos!!! WE LOVE SUMMER TOO!!! all the joys of summer make things so FUN!!!the bright clothes, the dresses and skirts, the Popsicle!!! all of it!! Jacob looks like he is getting taller too! and Caleb's face is maturing! I can't wait till i get to see you all again!! SOMEDAY!!!
I love her hair! I can't wait until Julia's is long enough to do more then a side ponytail! Summers are great!
Post a Comment