Yay! Finally I felt like my house was put-together enough to do a virtual tour for everyone to see!
Enjoy!
Welcome to our Apartment!
Here is the long foyer where you may sit and take off your shoes.
Following down the hall you see several doors. The small door straight ahead is the water heater, or furnace.
The door to the left is the...
Coat closet.
and the door on the right...
Laundry room!! I was sooo excited to get an apartment with a washer and dryer!!
Some shelves over there and...
some more shelves up there!
Closing that door and you see..
the living room.
Down this way...
To the left, you'll see...
The master bedroom, not yet completely unpacked!
and if you'll direct your gaze to the left you see the bathroom.
And directly behind the door here you find...
Two more doors!
Behind the door on the left is the...
Beautiful walk-in closet! (also a hiding place for all of jared's unpacked clothes)
Also a great hiding place for our drawers and all the boxes of my clothes that aren't prego clothes that are just waiting for this baby to come out!
Let's close this door! Rather messy in there!
Behind door number two we find...
A linen closet with shelves actually wide enough to hold my towels and extra bedding!
There's another closet that I thought could hold such things and cannot!! It's too small. You shall see shortly.
Moving on. Closing this door and to the right we find...
A nice spacious bath tub!!!
(Too bad I don't like soaking in the tub!)
And a nice tall shower head that I can fit under and don't have to aim at the back wall to reach the top of my head!
Ah yes, the toilet: a must.
Sink and mirror with a medicine cabinet!
Cute little Abby kept following me around saying "Cheese!" in a high pitched voice!
Coming out of the bathroom on the way out of my room you see a nice t.v.
Out of the bed room we find ourselves in the living room again were you get a view of the kitchen and ...
off to the left you see the dinning room and the hallway.
Another view of the kitchen. It actually doesn't feel small at all; most likely because it's opened into the living and dinning areas.
Slightly to the left you see the spot where i'm sitting now, a built in desk for our computer!
and slightly to the left of that is the hall way where we are headed now.
This first door you see is the hall closet.
Not as big as I expected.
you can barely fit anything on that skinny shelf. But that's alright. Closing the door and moving on to the left you see...
The bathroom! Two sinks and large mirror,
the toilet...
And tub. Unfortunately we've never had two tubs before so this will not have a shower curtain until Jared gets paid. But the only people using this bathroom are the kids and they really hate showers.
Leaving the bathroom...
Back into the hall way is the door to the boys room.
Nice big window is too big for my curtains I made 2-3 years ago for the boys room!
We decided to try the toys in the boys room for a change. We'll see how often I have to say "Clean up your room", actually we'll see just how many of the toys actually stay in the room and don't migrate to my living room!
Directly behind me...
is another walk-in-closet!
Very tall walk-in-closet, as you can see!
And yes little Abby saying, "Me?" As if to say, will you take a picture of me too?
Lots of air space, perfect for stuffing the boxes.Even I have to use a stool to reach the boxes on the very top.
And the other side of the closet. We hid the ladder in here because last week, somehow Abby fell from the top bunk!
(that story will be published next)"Cheese!"
Leaving the boys room and directly into that open door is the girls room!
Right now it's just Abby's room.
I want to set up the crib but i'm pretty sure little miss Abigail will be climbing inside as soon as I set it up!
Cute little room
Off to the left...
there are some built-in shelves.
(and yes more boxes)
Nice mirrors for closet doors!
Abby started getting tired but still following me around saying "Cheese!"
Exciting the girls room
Step into the hall and from here turn left to get a nice view of..
...everything again. And looking to the right we see,
The dinning room and the door to our patio, which is also filled with boxes. I actually took pictures to show you all but I forgot to actually post them to the blog! Ooops! Oh well, you're not missing much!
You can see the nice rug on the floor. I was very excited upon moving in to see brand new carpet and a very light color. Then I looked down at my kids, all three of which had brown toes and fingers!
Knowing how they eat, we decided to save ourselves some time, stress and stains and just buy a rug for the dinning room table!
And that's it!
Hope you enjoyed it and come to see us soon!!
8 comments:
Awesome apartment! Congrats on the upcoming baby. Jen
AWESOMENESS!!! I LOVE it!! It looks so Nice and Open!! much more spacious than your previous apartment! YAY!!! I can't wait to come down and visit you guys some time!!! you un-pack so fast! and keep it so neat and tidy! I'm jealous!!! we are still trying to get things organized so it will all fit in our tiny space!!
Love the apartment!!! Its huge!!
Ha ha, the great thing about pictures is its only one section at a time. I moved a box spring out of one picture, and another huge storage box of Jared's for another picture! The organization is still in progress, but I do try to keep it tidy and organized, so thanks!
I LOVE that you finally have your own laundry facility too! that's one thing i definitely miss sooooo bad now! I hate having to share a laundry room with a bunch of other people! hey now that you have your own are you thinking about trying out cloth diapers again?
OMG I just noticed that you have a double oven too!! score!!! I have a wanna be double oven, It's more like 1 1/2 oven, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! I LOVE being able to bake more stuff all at the same time!! it's soooo nice!
wait...... what happened to your tan leather sofa?
the leather sofa was broken in the middle so the cushion sunk REALLY low. So we left it, gave it to our neighbor.
I wish it were a double oven, but that's just my microwave!
Post a Comment