Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Traditions!

One of the traditions from my family is to set up the Christmas Tree the day after Thanksgiving! 
We didn't do it directly after thanksgiving cause we were a bit swamped with activities that weekend so we did it for Family Home Evening. 

All the kids helped!! 
They helped put in all the fake branches. 

Mommy wanted to do the lights, so they all had to wait. 
Hence, all these pictures Jared took, trying to entertain himself!

Lizzy liked the camera too!

Abby did a little dancing to the Christmas music going in the background!

Caleb was Cap. America!

Almost done!!

Lizzy just chillin'


While the big kids put on the Christmas balls, I took some pix of Daddy and Lizzy, since daddy's been the one behind the camera for the last several posts! 

They're so cute!! 

Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

Audre2 said...

Merry Christmas!! I LOVE that Tradition! I'll have to post the pix of our tree fr you too! :)

Amie & Zack said...

Yay!! Merry Christmas!!! I am going to update my blog too!!!