Friday, September 27, 2013

September

Here's pictures from the second half of September, finishing up Elaina's 1st month of life.

She smiles now!

Abby trying to sneak in on the pictures


So we pulled Lizzy in as well. Luckily she was in a good mood. Poor thing has been teething so she's not always the happiest camper in the Floyd Family right now!




Sleepy time!

Just kidding! 
I guess it was just a quick one, cause now she's awake! 

Jacob and Abby found mine and Jareds spare glasses on begged to try them on!

Caleb, of course wanted to try them on as well!
...and show off his paleontologist book! 

Elaina's faces:
Happy

Surprised!

Sleepy

Stunned


I saw these dresses at Costco and fell in love! Especially cause there was a size for each of my girls! 
4t, 2t, and 6 months (close enough) is really hard to come by. 

Abby fell in love with it too, which made it even harder to say no. 
So I figured it could be Christmas and Easter dresses. 
She was in heaven when we got home and I let her put it on!

Lizzy was so cute. She doesn't talk much but she really liked the dress too!

I ended up taking the dresses back. : (
We needed extra gas money. 

Lizzy wanted the whole get up; the dress and the shoes!

A little drama
Cute poses! 

Also, notice the swimsuit bottoms underneath?!
This girl loves to swim so much that she's always ready!

Cute Little Lizzy

And here's Elaina in her dress too!

Lizzy: "Eww Mom, this baby really stinks!"
Elaina: "It's just gas!"

Happy and tired!

Big sister, Little sister...and part of the other sister!

Elaina: "Too tight!" 

Daddy playing with his girls!
Lizzy: "Ummm..."
(she really was upset that he took the "hair pretty")




I've been noticing Elaina's eyelashes are coming in! 
So I took a picture!

Lizzy wants some baby loves!

Lizzy: "You've got something in your ear, Elaina".

It's Abby!

Elaina: "What? Where?"

Elaina: "I don't see her, Mom"



3 comments:

Amber Rasmussen said...

How adorable!!! Thank you for sharing. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. And little Elli still looks like a Cantrell! Love you all.

Audre2 said...

Ohhhhh... your sweet Elaina is getting big! I love her cute little outfit with the Trees! so adorable! 3 sweet sisters!!! I LOVE how blonde Lizzy's hair is!!! it's so pretty on her!

Oh My goodness look at those cutie little scholarly bookworms!!! Abby's hair is looking like a cute little Bob, or even A-line cut now!!! FUN!

OH sweet Sweet Elaina! Look at all those cute expressions on her face!!! who does she look like now? I can't put my finger on it.

OH sweet matching Christmas Dresses!!! Total Bummer you had to take them back though! :( wahhhh... That sort of thing always makes me cry!! Oh lizzy you little smarty pants you!!! little fashionista, she KNOWS she's GOT to have Cute shoes to go with a dress that cute!!! I LOVE it! hehehehe I love the stinky baby pictures! so fuuny!

Oh sweet abby and baby!!! abby is getting sooo big, she looks soooo much like caleb!!!!! OH yes, Yes, Yes, Jared looks quite handsome with Elaina's bow on his head!!! great Fashion choice Jared! hehehehe

I LOVE and Miss you all SOOOO Much!! It's been too long since I've seen you!!!! thanks for sharing all the pictures! it certainly helps!!!

Amie & Zack said...

HAha!! So funny. Now where to begin...... from the beginning i guess..! Elaina is getting so big, and alert! I love the colors of her shirt in the first couple pictures, it goes so well with her face and eyes!
Lizzy is so cute, she actually reminds me a little of my Adeline!
Abby loves to wear your tank tops too?!? My girls love to do that with mine!! agh... it gets annoying!
ahhh, the peace of Nap-time! So peaceful..... but I hate it when they get woken up.... bummer.
Oh... those glasses are so cute on them! I think Jacob will have to wear glasses when he gets older. For some reason they look so natural on him! haha and Caleb looks so sophisticated with the glasses and the paleontologist book! haha
Ohh, all the expression. I love your dialog to go with it! "Happy, surprised...."
Those dresses are so pretty, too bad you couldn't keep them! I have gotten to the point where I just go straight to the food and toilet paper and go straight to check out! I have a hard time saying "no" too especially to something as cute as that and multi seasonal too! Easter and Christmas! They were very pretty and puffy though!
That is so funny that Lizzy got mad that Jared took the baby "hair pretty" haha
haha, Where's Abby, I don't see her! too funny. Again, I love your dialog you add in, it cracks me up!! Like you wouldn't be able to see abby too! well I guess she is fast and all over the place so maybe you could miss her!
We sure do miss all of you guys down there!