I like #2 the best. For the family pictures I also like the second one better.I love how well your kids names go together. Caleb and Jacob. Abby, Lizzy and Elli.
I think My fave is #4. she almost looks happy! she is she a cute little pouty girl though! lol I also really like #2. that "oops, I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar" look on her face is sooo stinking cute! but #5's got more light, and the scowl in #1 is just unbeatable! hehehehe I can't wait to see these cute kids again soon!
7 comments:
I like #2 the best. For the family pictures I also like the second one better.I love how well your kids names go together. Caleb and Jacob. Abby, Lizzy and Elli.
One and three!
She's so pretty even when she's making silly faces!
I think My fave is #4. she almost looks happy! she is she a cute little pouty girl though! lol I also really like #2. that "oops, I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar" look on her face is sooo stinking cute! but #5's got more light, and the scowl in #1 is just unbeatable! hehehehe I can't wait to see these cute kids again soon!
I vote #5!
Oh ash, I love all your matching updated Individual photos on the left hand side! very cute!
I like 2, 4 & 5!! So cute! I love the ribbon in her hair, so cute!!!
Post a Comment