My big boy is getting baptized!
Sat. March 28, 2015
The big 8yr old!
We took some nice pix of him to send out announcements.
Here's his birthday cake, and what he normally looks like !
: )
He wanted a T-Rex on his cake and that brown and red blobby thing is a volcano!
Here's everyone that came! Yes, the Cantrells made the long trek back out here because Caleb said he wanted Aaron to baptize him!
Here's all the kiddos!
Aaron and Caleb!
yes Caleb has his tie on. We got there just on time for the meeting to start so I forgot all about taking pictures of them in their white clothes before they got all wet! So I had them put on some dry white suits over there regular clothes so I could take some pictures!
Aaron baptized him and Jared Confirmed him.
Here's the whole group!
Afterwards we went back to my house for some lunch a games!
This is Alijah, Aaron, and Amie
Jacob!
This is Amie's baby boy, Duanie.
These are my cousins girls, Sadie and Bailey
Lacy, Alissa, and Elaina
Grandad (Mark) Zack, and Jon
The little twinzies, Lizzy and Adeline!
Aaron, Andy, and Jacob...I guess he doesn't like his food!
Baby Duanie's eatin' dirt!
Jared, Andy, and Jacob
After we ate we played a fun game called dynamite!
Caleb tries to hit Aaron...
...and misses!
Very dramatic though!
Sadie and Molly
Bailey May
Jack is still workin' hard!
He's a good worker!!
Abby, in a swim suit, of course!
Lijy
Lizzy
Adeline
Duanie
Lizzy
Jacob
Now he's playing!
We started up a game of tag, and Sadie was playing hard!
Everyone's chasing each other!
Jakie Boy
Bailey havin' fun!
Molly running for her life!
Bailey tagged Grandad...again!
Uh oh!! It looks like Andy's being hunted!
Cute little Duanie
His Daddy's giving him a ride!
I thought it was so cute how he was looking up at him Zack!
Vroom!!
Looking at everyone in the pictures, I'd say everyone had a great time!
4 comments:
It looks like you all had a great time! Congratulations to Caleb!
Looks like LOTS of fun! all the kiddos are sooo cute!! congratulations Caleb on your big baptism day!!!
Awe. They are so cute! We had lots of fun being there with everyone!!
Man I am so sad I missed out on this. I wish I could comment on each individual pictures! But then all my comments might get irritating lol! Everyone is growing so much. Duane jack look alike in these pictures... Maybe I'm wrong though! I've never seen jack in person.
Everyone looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment