April 3, 2015
The girls at the Easter Egg hunt!
Lizzy 3, Elaina 1.5, Abby 5
Jacob at the hunt!
Caleb was running around with friends so I didn't get his picture.
Elaina wasn't sure what to do until I showed her there was candy inside the egg!
Then she knew exactly what to do!
Well, she wanted to open every one and eat the candy as she went along!
Lizzy
She did pretty good!
Abby collected too many.
There was a limit of 15 eggs per child.
So she dumped them out and counted them all!
I was so glad she finally chose the outfit I picked out for her!!
: )
This is a first!
Caleb had too many as well!
So he threw some into Jacob's bucket and then the rest on the grass.
Here's all 5 of my little Chillin's!
3 comments:
HAppy Easter all you cute kiddos!!! they are so sweet! I LOVE the girls pails too! hose are super cute for an Easter egg hunt and much more durable than a flimsy little basket!
This is Amie by the way!! Hehe. Oh those are so cute!!! I can't believe your kids are getting so big!!!
Oh my goodness! Your kids are so big! I can't believe that last time o saw them was a year and half ago. Too long. Your Abby is sooooo tall already! I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment